Inspired by Epidigitalogy
The word epidigitalogy was created by Efrain Ortiz to define the use of epidemiological investigation models to fight digital diseases. This allows looking for exposures of interest beyond reactive anti-virus for locating similarly-infected systems.
VSLM (Visual Security Log Manager) is a powerful security tool developed to visually display malware log data and enables enterprises to pre-emptively secure their network. Developed by radius180, VSLM converts anti-virus software logs into a visual format to allow endpoint security analysts to:
- Track viral infections across their network
- Prevent the spread of viruses by blocking specific entry points to the network
- Look for anomalies in behavior of users that would indicate malware
- Easily find configuration settings that could explain network bandwidth problems
- Minimize log file sizes by tweaking settings for acceptable behavior
- Identify problem users or problem computers that continually get reinfected
- Visualize all aspects of your network's security with interactive, SVG-generated graphs
- Create evidence-based controls to prevent the spread of future malware by blocking specific exposure vulnerabilities
Up the Ante
Your brain is better at analyzing visual information rather than textual information. So why would you try to secure large enterprise networks using text logs? VSLM converts text-based logs from common anti-virus programs into beautiful and interactive graphs. Quickly see which computers are infected and close off specific entry points to prevent the spread of malware across the rest of your network.
VSLM integrates with mass-market software like:
- MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Also integrates with the MSP on-premises product Kaseya.
Sign up and get notified of new updates and information regarding VSLM.
Sign-up for email alerts
Thanks for signing up!
We'll notify you automatically with more information.